You Will Either Gain A Competitive Edge That Will Quickly Propel You To A Thriving Tank Or Throw Hundreds Of Dollars Down The Drain Like Countless Others…
You Either Win Or Lose.
Mastering The Saltwater Aquarium Hobby Isn’t Easy. Which Is Why I’m Introducing A New Weapon To Achieve The Saltwater Aquarium Of Your Dreams: “Ultimate Secrets To Saltwater Aquarium Fish And Invertebrates”
Dear saltwater aquarium lover,
If your marine life is giving you a headache and you’re sick of spending countless hours on different websites and books telling you conflicting, confusing saltwater aquarium information, opinions and don’t know where to turn, you are not alone.
Saltwater aquarium mastery can be easy if you have the right tools.
What The Saltwater Aquarium Learning Curve Means For You
Failing at this awesome hobby will cost you precious time, great expense and often heartbreak. As you know, even 1 little mistake or gap in your knowledge can be the difference between life and death for your marine pets.fhat
I was a qualified biological scientist who studied marine biology at university and my expensive fish died, I had disease breakouts, nasty water chemistry issues wrecked havoc in my tank and I watched my corals wither and fade away!
I did a LOT of research online and read many books, everything advised me something different. After becoming fed up with failure I decided to finally apply my biology degree to the problem and do things according to biological principles I had learned, and to experiment, test and measure everything scientifically and finally; saltwater aquarium success was mine!
Nevertheless, I mince no words: if you are going to create a harmonious, stable, disease-free marine ecosystem for the long term…Prepare to do battle with the steep learning curve.
After watching my marine life bloom, friends and colleagues began asking me to set up their reef tanks. I quickly became an in-demand marine life geek!
The complete lack of quality information around made me want to find a way to translate all my years of fish and invertebrate learning and ability into an easy to read, simple to understand, step by step guide that anyone of any age and experience can use and benefit from. Since then I have gained more than 3000 happy customers with thriving saltwater tanks exploding with colourful life around the globe!
A thriving, healthy saltwater aquarium is a living work of art that should bring you years of pleasure, relaxation and entertainment. It should be attainable for everyone without having to spend a ton of money or navigate through the minefield of mistakes and disasters that are so common in this hobby.
That’s why I have thoroughly updated Ultimate Secrets To Saltwater Aquarium Fish And Invertebrates TM
Whether You’re Brand New To Saltwater Aquariums Or A 5-Year Reef Veteran, Ultimate Secrets To Saltwater Aquarium Fish And Invertebrates Will Decisively Advance Your Game In 2 Hours Or Less.
How I would love to say that a saltwater aquarium was as simple to set up correctly and make thrive as a freshwater aquarium and that there’s a load of consistent and easy to understand information out there that make keeping your marine fish and coral in optimal condition a breeze…
For example, do you really know:
- What 5 crucial considerations you absolutely must take into account before you even set up your tank? This will really make a difference to your long term success.
- The optimal conditions for the 7 vital elements of saltwater chemistry for each type of tank set-up, how to adjust them and how they affect your marine life?
- The perfect lighting conditions and how you achieve perfect placement critical for thriving coral and invertebrates?
- How to easily recognise then remedy the early warning symptoms of the most common and normally fatal marine fish diseases before its too late?
- The 5 most misunderstood factors about choosing species for your tank that if not taken into account could end up stressing out and sometimes killing members of your aquatic community
- The specific husbandry techniques absolutely necessary for thriving photosynthetic corals and invertebrates?
- The fundamental keys to feeding that will result in much happier, brighter, more active, healthier fish?
- How to identify the dangerous disease organisms and parasites that may be in your tank right now before they suck the lifeblood out of your marine fish and coral polyps?
- How to easily and cheaply rid your tank of pest algae species like Cyanobacteria, hair algae, and bubble algae, then identify the root cause to stop it ever coming back?
- How to professionally troubleshoot the 10 most common potentially tragic problems you are likely to experience with your saltwater tank?
But there are a lot of things to go wrong and mistakes to make with your saltwater tank and marine life, which is why 90% of new saltwater aquarium keepers don’t last 2 years in this game.
Do any of the following sound familiar?
- You find some website or person that gives you the saltwater aquarium answer you have been searching for only to have the next person or website say it is completely wrong!
- The dizzying range of “must have” saltwater aquarium equipment and options is enough to give you a headache.
- You walk into your local fish store feeling you don’t know enough and get the feeling you are putting yourself at the mercy of whatever magic pill the “expert” sales clerk tells you you really need.
You have already killed a few marine fish and don’t know why.
- You have read all the “new hobbyist” sections of websites and forums only to emerge more confused than when you started
- You have already tried you hand at corals only to have your corals bleach out and die.
- You have constant pest algae outbreaks and don’t know why.
But here’s the good news: You can avoid the often-fatal mistakes that 95% of marine aquarium owners make:
The key to your success is to have in depth knowledge of the marine life! Just ask any successful zookeeper…It’s way more important to know about the animals themselves than the zoo!
1. Being in the 5% of long-term successful saltwater aquarium owners is NOT rocket science. It simply requires that you know a little bit more about science (marine biology) than the uninformed masses.
2. There are a LOT of people out there who don’t know exactly what they are doing with their saltwater tanks and learn by trial and error. This is the painful and expensive way to go. Absolute success is NOT that hard to achieve. In fact it’s reduced to figuring out how to create a harmonious, stable, disease-free marine ecosystem as easily as possible (ive done all the hard work here so you don’t have to) and having a few advanced marine biology techniques in your bags of tricks.
3. A well thought out, equipped and set up saltwater aquarium filled with 100% compatible marine fish, invertebrates and corals is NOT easy to achieve. Yes, you can research and test by yourself but you still might not get the exact formula for your success the first time. Why do all that hard work when you don’t have to? The Ultimate guide reveals all these tips, tricks and techniques to you.
4. The Ultimate Guide to Saltwater Aquarium Fish and Invertebrates arms you with the tools and techniques you really need to master this awesome hobby that most hobbyists try to attain from their well meaning but poorly informed local fish shop guy.
5. We have created 6 awesome Ebook modules and 3 powerful bonuses that will lead to your saltwater aquarium success and cover everything from selecting the right saltwater aquarium clean-up crew, all the way to making your saltwater aquarium earn for you!
The 6 Modules Designed To Pave The Way To Keeping Thriving Saltwater Aquarium Fish and Invertebrates:
I have used my extensive experience as a scientist/marine life expert, marine biology principles, scientific theory, experience and extensive research and techniques to create 6 modules designed to fast track YOU to saltwater aquarium mastery.
Module 1: Setting up a Saltwater Aquarium the RIGHT Way:
When setting up your tank, equipment you really need to purchase and unnecessary extras are 2 very different things that heavily rely on what set-up you want and what are the specific requirements of the marine organisms you want to keep; for example you don’t need an pricey metal halide lighting rig or phosphate reactor if you plan to keep fish and live rock. Don’t put your self at the mercy of some teenage fish shop “guru” or amateur forum know-it-all. Another key to future-proofed saltwater aquarium success is a written plan of your set-up from the start, this way you will have a clear vision and can concentrate on setting up all the necessary elements perfectly, leaving nothing to chance or impulse.
- What essential necessary equipment you absolutely need for your particular tank set-up and sub-type with nothing that will unnecessarily empty your wallet – avoid the unnecessary gimmicks and expensive add-ons.
- The big secret to fish specimen selection that will save you a lot of money and heartache every single time. You can tell a lot from one or two well-timed visits to the fish store.
- Exactly what steps to take to create a saltwater aquarium plan that will future-proof your tank, virtually eliminating potential headaches before they arise.
- The vital considerations in selecting the right tank for YOU with optimized tank positioning and set-up tips.
- What vital questions you should NEVER leave the pet shop without asking. There are 6 in total, some of them are not as obvious as you might think
- The A-Z of aquarium design and layout for a mind-blowing set-up that will stun your friends and family.
- Saltwater aquarium maintenance short cuts and fast-tracks which keep your saltwater life support machine in optimal condition with minimal effort from you
- What you must NEVER EVER do when you get home with your new marine fish (this one will save you a lot of heartache). This mistake is the most common cause of mortality in new marine fish.
Module 2: Creating a Perfect Environment:
Having evolved in the chemically stable oceans means marine life needs consistently stable water conditions, the main way to provide this is regular and relevant water quality testing and to dilute out dissolved and undissolved organic waste such as nitrates and phosphates which build up over time and pollute the tank. Create an optimised environment for your marine life or pay the price…
- What to do to completely assess your aquariums water quality in 7 easy steps that take 5 minutes. This is one of the most frequently underestimated keys to success that so many people just don’t understand, by the time they get their water test results back from the local fish shop it’s often too late
- What your water chemistry parameters should optimally be for your set-up and what to do if there’re not!
- The truth about microorganisms in your aquarium: who/what/where they are, which ones are bad and how to enrich for the beneficial ones that can save you a lot of grief.
- Biological filtration correctly explained (finally!) what are the best filtration options for you and your particular set-up.
- How to easily and cheaply prepare excellent quality water for your tank with none of the hidden sources of pollutants that newbies and experienced aquarists alike find plaguing their water columns.
- The A-Z of aquarium design and layout for a mind-blowing set-up that will stun your friends and family. Beautifully and easily aquascape your marine aquarium.
- Everything you NEED to know about saltwater aquarium compatibility get this even slightly wrong and the most common outcomes are messy expensive disasters.
- Banish aquarium problems for good by learning how to prevent them before they happen. Science has demonstrated that prevention can end up to 90% of disease outbreaks!
Module 3: The Most Popular Marine Fish Species Information:
Here you will find comprehensive, vital fish keeping information for the 16 most popular marine fish species, all you need to know..
Can’t decide between a Tang or a Butterflyfish, Clownfish or Mandarin? Or whether you should get that awesome seahorse that everyone drools over. This section will explain the advantages and disadvantages of one species over another to help you decide the perfect marine fish fit for you and your set-up.
Module 4: Corals and Invertebrates:
The most common cause of coral disease is stress, mostly when the stressor is removed the coral will make a full recovery, even without treatment. The most common causes of coral stress are too much nitrates and phosphates, fluctuating temperature/pH and incompatible tank mates. This module tells you all you need to know and more!
- 8 ways you haven’t thought of to ensure optimal health and growth for your invertebrates. (page 36)
- Why your coral is bleaching or turning to slime and what you can do to stop this from ever happening again. (page 43)
- Discover why specific placement in your tank is so critically important for the success and optimal growth of your photosynthetic invertebrates and corals. (page 40)
- The truth about common invertebrate ailments and how to treat them (page 43)
- Warning: don’t make the mistake of not knowing enough about the ins and outs of coral and invertebrate compatibility. This one is marine biology insider information, essential for all invertebrate and coral owners. (page 47)
- Diagnose your sick marine invertebrate’s physical symptoms in 4 steps and 10 minutes. (page 54)
- The light based diet you are currently feeding your invertebrates could be the cause of some major problems that can be cured with target feeding. (page 35)
- How to select, feed, place and acclimate your invertebrates.
Section 5: Fish Diseases and Health:
A vital key to a fish selection you wont regret is to watch your fish feed, is it competitive with the other fish and eating well? Is it actively swimming around and curious about its surroundings? A new fish should stay in the store for two weeks before you decide to take it home, in this time any diseases related to its stressful capture and shipping will show up. Securing it with a deposit will ensure it’s yours after this time.
- The one marine biology secret that will allow you to recognise problems with your fish before it’s too late. If you can accurately detect and identify symptoms you will save your marine fish a world of hurt.(page 54)
- How to massively reduce the fish illness and disease occurring in your aquarium (this one is absolute gold for my clients). (page 64)
- The truth about medicating fish and how you can effectively treat disease in your tank while minimising harm to the rest of your marine life. (page 56)
- Discover the little known scientific technique to optimally healthy fish just by changing your feeding patterns and what you are feeding. (page 49)
- What never to do when it comes to your fishes diet if you want to have healthy fish with the brightese colors possible. (page 49)
- The secrets to recognising fish stress: learn how to quickly spot the warning signs of stress before it kills your fish. (page 59)
- What you must do now to effectively medicate and revive your sick fish yourself before it’s too late! Your visits to the vet or fish store will be few and far between! (page 56)
- How to spot harmful protozoa, worms and crustacean parasites and what you can do to cure afflicted fish and coral. (page 51)
- Why you must quarantine fish and how to do it the right way. This instrumental nugget of information has saved countless people a lot of marine life. (page 56)
- The 1 factor about the environment that could be crucial to keeping disease at bay in your aquarium. (page 64)
Section 6: Tank and Fish Troubleshooting:
The best way to get rid of pest algae problems is to get to the root cause, which is always excess nitrates, phosphates and/or too much sunlight or aging bulbs. Many people add chemicals to kill the algae, but it will always come back if the underlying cause isn’t dealt with.
- The magic bullet to preventing pest algae growth at the same time as improving the look of your tank, removing pollutants and adding oxygen to the water.
- How to recognize and prevent the main signs of stress and immunity problems in your marine invertebrates, corals and fish.
- The 10 most common tank problems and how to remedy them.
- Environmental and dietary problems explained with solutions for your marine life!
- How to prevent saltwater aquarium problems before they occur in your tank.
- The crucial steps to preventing and combating nuisance pest algae species.
- What is that pest micro-algae species taking over your tank? Why its there and what you can do to rid of it and ensure it never comes back!
The Best Saltwater Aquarium Investment You Can Make
Investing in quality saltwater aquarium knowledge so you don’t have to learn the hard way like most saltwater aquarium owners do is like money in the bank when it comes to this hobby. Not having the right knowledge, getting the wrong information or having a gap in your learning’s can easily result in dead coral and fish, lots of money wasted or even complete system crash…
In fact, let me make it very simple for you to take advantage of this information right now…
Im going to give you 3 awesome gifts to go along with my ebook!
And no, this isn’t another one of those offers where the bonus is some over hyped product that under-delivers. No, this is a genuine, highly valuable free offer that you will get massive benefit from, I have actually saved the best stuff for last, and you get it all FREE….
To go along with your ultimate marine life guide you also get some of marine biology’s most highly prized information for the home aquarist as FREE bonuses…
Free Ebook 1: Guide to Making Money With Your Saltwater Aquarium
The jealously guarded, holy grail of aquarium keeping unveiled. How would you like to learn how with a small amount of effort and cost you could turn your hobby into something that can generate income? Imagine, you could make your tank completely self-funding like me or take it further and start making some additional income. This guide reveals 5 powerful ways you can do this starting right now
- How propagating corals, invertebrates and sea plants can generate profit.
- How to go about breeding fish, corals and invertebrates for income.
- What you need to know to grow prized specimens of marine life you can then onsell.
- How to create the right conditions and environmental cues fish need to breed.
- Priceless tips for the dark art of breeding coral and Invertebrates.
- How you can easily provide nesting materials for nesting species to spawn.
- What you need to know about the different breeding habits of fish species and what species are easier to breed than others.
This is your ultimate cheat-sheet to marine aquarium profit…your ultimate shortcut!
Free Ebook 2: Guide to Propagation of Invertebrates, Corals and Sea Plants
Another little known, highly valuable marine biological technique revealed. How good would it be to be able to effectively “clone” your Invertebrates, Corals and Sea plants? Think of the possibilities, do it for yourself and friends or even get store credits or sell a couple on the side.
This information could prove priceless to you.
- What is propagation, how it works: the principles and techniques and how effective it is
- How you can propagate your own Invertebrates
- How you can propagate your own Corals
- How you can propagate your own Sea plants
- Successful propagation tips and advice for avoiding contamination
- What equipment you need for effective propagation
- The conditions and tank environment needed for propagated ‘frags’ to take
- How to avoid disease in your propagated specimens
Free Bonus 3: Saltwater Aquarium Set-Up Checklist
Takes the pain out of your tank set-up. Imagine having an easy to use, step-by-step checklist when setting up a new aquarium. How easy would that make purchasing all the right equipment (and none of the unnecessary stuff)? This checklist would have been very valuable to unpleasant surprises and me a few years ago, and saved me a lot of unnecessary guessing, cost. It is yours as part of this ultimate package!
Ultimate Secrets to Saltwater aquarium fish and Invertebrates is designed to be the only marine aquarium resource you will ever need…
Lets look at what you’re getting…all available for instant electronic download
Here’s what you get…
|Ultimate Secrets to Saltwater Aquarium Fish and Invertebrates||$27.00|
|Free Gift # 1: Guide to Making Money From Your Saltwater Aquarium||$27.00|
|Free Gift # 2: Guide to propagation of Invertebrates, Corals and Sea Plants||$27.00|
|Free Gift # 3: Saltwater Aquarium Set-Up Checklist||$10.00|
Total package Savings:
Unlike a lot of other products “Ultimate Secrets to Saltwater Fish and Invertebrates” is purely based on proven scientific fact so you can trust its accuracy, this information is the real deal, its not opinion based or something some pet shop guy made up to stop you asking so many questions.
What could be better to put your marine aquarium faith in, than marine biology itself?
And who better to teach you than a scientist who is able to explain things in a simple way that everyone can understand and will get massive value from?
I have already helped so many people become saltwater aquarium experts from beginners to breeders.
I really have done all the hard work for you!
The biology degree, pouring over marine biology textbooks, years of trial and error using “research” tanks, studying different species of fish, corals and invertebrates and taking research notes for weeks on end. If you don’t think it’s hard to find accurate saltwater aquarium information out there, just ask a few questions on forums and see how many different answers you get!
And what you get with my ebook is the simplified, distilled essence of all that knowledge, my goal was to produce the most comprehensive guide to marine fish, invertebrates and corals ever assembled.
My feedback tells me I have hit the target.
So many books focus on the aquarium itself but the key to your success is to have in depth knowledge of the marine life! Just ask any successful zookeeper, it’s way more important to know about the animals themselves than the zoo!
…The Bottom Line
So why would you invest in a toolkit like this and not just get this knowledge from your local aquarium store or online forum?
There are two reasons:
1. People simply don’t know this stuff, and why would they? Try finding a degree qualified pet shop employee who studied marine biology at university, I have, and they just don’t exist. And how many know-it-alls do you think there are online who just want to put their 2 cents in? The answer is a LOT!
2. No offence but pet stores wouldn’t want you to know this stuff anyway, what I mean is anyone equipped with this information is going to spend way less at the pet store when things don’t go wrong constantly and when they cant be deceived into buying a useless, overpriced product or piece of equipment or new additive. How can they make a decent living when marine aquarium savvy people like me only need to purchase fish food? Knowledge is king!
Consider the costs and anguish of getting it wrong with your marine aquarium; it can easily escalate into hundreds of dollars each time; a pet stores dream but your personal nightmare. I helped thousands to avoid this.
You are getting the benefit of my many years of practical and theoretical research and experience.
I have fine-tuned the science every step of the way to make it easy, user friendly and highly valuable to you so you can shortcut your way to success.
In fact, I guarantee it.
My Simple, No-Hassle Money-Back Guarantee:
In the unlikely event you are not 100% thrilled with “Ultimate Secrets to Saltwater Aquarium Fish and Invertebrates”
You can even keep your entire “Ultimate Secrets to Saltwater Aquarium Fish and Invertebrates” package
valued at $91 as my way of saying thanks for your custom.
Don’t be one of the thousands of marine aquarium keepers struggling with their marine life on a daily basis, spending countless dollars, agonising over sick and dying pets… Imagine where you could be with your tank; a thriving saltwater paradise and envy of other aquarium keepers everywhere…
Andrej Brummer AKA “the marine aquarium maestro”, BSc Biological Sciences.